Our October newsletter features two big research announcements. ABA Journals are now available full text on HeinOnline. The library is also moving away from Westlaw.com (or Westlaw Classic) in favor of exclusively providing WestlawNext to our library users.
In this issue:
- What's New: Librarians speak out; Upcoming classes; Staff news
- State Law Library Adds Online Access to ABA Journals
- This Just In: New & updated library materials; Monthly list of new titles
- Tech Tip: Changes coming to Westlaw @ the library
- WSLL Recommends: Criminal Practice and Procedure
As always, your comments are welcome. Please direct them to the editor, Carol.Hassler@wicourts.gov.
Bev Butula presents People Search at the Milwaukee Public Library.