The email you receive includes a direct link to the latest issue, plus a complete table of contents with direct links to individual articles.
To set up an email alert, you must create and log in to a separate MyHein account after logging in to the database with your library card number.
Follow these steps to set up a MyHein account and create your first journal alert:
- Log in to HeinOnline with your library card (see our tutorial).
- Library computer users are logged in automatically – no card required.
- Select the "Law Journal Library" link on the left side of the start page.
- Choose the "MyHein" tab at the top.
- Select the "Create an Account" link on the left side, under the login boxes.
- Make up a username, password, and fill in the rest of your information, including the email address to which you would like alerts sent.
- Now that you've created a MyHein account, follow these steps from HeinOnline to create and manage your title alerts.
- To manage your MyHein account in the future, first login to HeinOnline using your library card number, then login to your individual MyHein account.