After a decade many of us still think of this as the "new" library location. Back in 2002 when we opened the doors, users were pleased to see many added features such as a training room, a rare book room to house our oldest books, 7 public access computer stations, private user work rooms, and more. The library staff invite you to visit the library in 2012 and continue to use and enjoy our "new" location.
|View of Lake Monona (from our August 2008 newsletter)|
- Access Westlaw at no charge
- Sign up for After Hours use (for attorneys)
- Enroll in a training class for CLE credit classes
- Check your email
- Read the Wall Street Journal in print
- Research a legislative history
- Browse the new book shelf
- Spread out in a user work room
- Rent a room for your meeting or conference
- Enjoy the view of Lake Monona
How do you move a library? Check out our newest Facebook photo album: Moving into the Risser Justice Center.