Wisconsin Relay, a free service throughout Wisconsin for people who are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, and speech-disabled. All calls are private and confidential.
Deaf Awareness Week is a great time for businesses to educate their employees about Wisconsin Relay and the Please Don’t Hang Up campaign. The 7-1-1 service does not work with all business phone systems. See these alternative toll-free numbers to contact Wisconsin Relay.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Tips and tricks: WI Legislature website
- Today is National Voter Registration Day
- New Classes for Fall
- The Life and Trial of Albert Hicks, Pirate!
- WSLL Recommends: The Law of Premises Liability
- Dial 7-1-1 to communicate!
- National Grandparents Day
- September is Juror Appreciation Month
- WSLL at Your Service: September 2012
- Upcoming Class: WI Legislature Website
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)