This start-to-finish guide is the perfect source for:
- Determining past and future income loss
- Adjusting for personal consumption
- Computing the value of fringe benefits
- Converting future losses to their present values
- Locating an expert
- Preparing your case and expert for trial
- Deposing and cross examining the opposing expert
A unique feature is the chapter on authoritative legal opinions from the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. District Court and State Appeals Courts – all annotated by economists.
The accompanying CD, which requires no special software or installation, contains the full text of the printed volume and is keyword searchable by case name, topic or form name. The forms are conveniently formatted in Microsoft Word for easy editing.
We invite you to check this book out!