There are a few different ways to locate information using Volume 1 Locator of Forms and Annotations. For a specific form - whether it is a policy, endorsement, or specific coverage provision - the Locator index lists forms alphabetically by form abbreviation. Check the Supplement Annotations Locator for recent updates.
Without a specific provision in mind use Miller’s Index to find forms and sections related to a particular topic, word, phrase, or coverage provision. This index is particularly helpful for finding information that uses a similar but different term, such as "family member" versus "relative."
- Policy forms
- Personal auto
- Personal auto endorsements
- Homeowners, watercraft, flood and personal umbrella
- Commercial auto
- General liability
- 1973 / 1981 General liability policies and general liability endorsements
- Professional responsibility and management professional liability
- Commercial property
- Businessowners, equipment breakdown, inland marine and commercial umbrella