In its second edition, Wisconsin Collection Law is volume 12 and 13 of the Wisconsin Practice Series published by Thomson Reuters. It is a comprehensive publication on substantive and procedural law.
- Pre-suit considerations
- Collection regulation
- Consumer credit transactions
- Marital property concerns
- Bulk transfers
- Obtaining a civil or small claims money judgment
- Injunctive relief
- Replevin: non-consumer and consumer
- Judgments and foreign judgments
- Executions and exemptions
- Supplemental proceedings/examination
- Creditors' actions
- Other collection issues
Wisconsin Collection Law is available to check out at the State Law Library and our branch libraries in the Milwaukee and Dane County courthouses. It is also available on Westlaw for free in our libraries.