In each issue topic-focused articles provide legal background, elements of an action, sample complaints, examples of interrogatories, depositions and other discovery devices, voire dire questions, opening statements, direct examination questions, closing arguments, and other trial techniques.
Recent topics include:
- football helmet injuries
- exposure of employees to heat or cold
- blood clotting
- medical spas
- injuries due to defective toys
- allergenic nature of products
- food borne pathogens
- toxic drywall
- off-label use of prescription medications
- multiple concussion injuries
Medical Trial Technique Quarterly is indexed by LegalTrac.