If you have not yet seen it in our April newsletter, we are very proud and excited to announce that our newsletter, WSLL @ Your Service, has recently won an award. The American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) selected our newsletter as the winner of this year's AALL Excellence in Marketing Award for Best Use of Technology. The award will be presented officially during the AALL annual meeting in Philadelphia July 23-26.
In their announcement, the AALL Public Relations Committee said, "WSLL @ Your Service … is well organized and user friendly. The selection committee was very impressed by the synchronization of the elements of the newsletter with the webpage. It is a great example of a relatively low cost effort with a very positive response."
You can read our current newsletter, as well as the online archives dating back to 2001 from our newsletter page.
If you like the training material we include in our newsletter, we have recently listed out each electronic research and Tech Tip article on our Tutorials page.
Library Highlights: WSLL Recommends.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (94)
- Book Sale: Monday, May 2
- Celebrating Law Day
- Celebrating Our 175th Anniversary: Video
- Wisconsin State Law Library Day
- Oldest Library in WI Celebrates 175 Years of Servi...
- WSLL Recommends: WI Public Records & Open Meetings...
- Book Sale to Support the Dane Co Legal Resource Ce...
- WSLL at Your Service Wins Award
- WSLL at Your Service: April 2011
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2010 (69)