April 1, 2012
Free Landlord / Tenant Law CLE Opportunity
If you are currently a volunteer with the Small Claims Assistance Program (SCAP), if you are interested in joining, or would simply like to learn more about landlord tenant law in Wisconsin, register to attend this free informative event. RSVP by Friday, April 13 to Lisa Winkler at email@example.com or (608) 266-4669. Two CLE credits will be applied for and refreshments will be provided.
This presentation is brought to you by the Dane County Legal Resource Center.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- WSLL at Your Service: May 2012
- Law Day at the DCLRC
- New Lobbyist and Campaign Finance Website
- WSLL Recommends: Whartons Criminal Law
- Happy National Library Week!
- Revised Tenant Sourcebook Available
- WSLL at Your Service: April 2012
- New April CLE Class (new date)
- New April CLE Class
- Free Landlord / Tenant Law CLE Opportunity
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)