Data.gov open government data initiative, Federal ethics information is now searchable at https://explore.data.gov/ethics/.
This site is the central source for United States government data on topics like lobbyist disclosures, campaign finance, and more. In addition to the prominent search box, visitors to this site can opt to browse the datasets by main category, like "Lobbying disclosure reports," or by type of information, agency, or category.
This page is included on our Politics and Elections, as well as our Ethics and Professional Conduct legal topic pages.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- WSLL at Your Service: May 2012
- Law Day at the DCLRC
- New Lobbyist and Campaign Finance Website
- WSLL Recommends: Whartons Criminal Law
- Happy National Library Week!
- Revised Tenant Sourcebook Available
- WSLL at Your Service: April 2012
- New April CLE Class (new date)
- New April CLE Class
- Free Landlord / Tenant Law CLE Opportunity
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)