- What's New: Staff news, upcoming classes, and a reminder about our traveling CLE library orientation presentation.
- WSLL WiFi Upgrade: Upgraded service to accommodate more devices.
- This Just In…: A monthly highlight of new titles, plus our monthly list of new library additions.
- Tech Tip in Brief: Tips for using the WI State Legislature's Wisconsin Law Archive.
- Start Here: A Guide to Employment Law: Top resources for starting your employment law research.
- WSLL Recommends: The Law of Premises Liability: One of the most complete and up-to-date resources available on the law of premises liability.
- Odds 'n' Endings: Introducing the new Congress.gov and October notables.
October 4, 2012
WSLL at Your Service: October 2012
October brings us beautiful fall colors and a very full newsletter. Highlights include a reminder to sign up for our fall CLE classes, information about our upgraded wireless network, and a new guide on major employment law treatises.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Happy Halloween!
- Can the election be postponed due to the hurricane...
- Frequently Asked Questions about Voting
- Librarians Speak Out
- Wisconsin Law Ebooks
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Catalog and E-Journal Access Limited Thursday Morn...
- Americans with Disabilities: Practice and Complian...
- WSLL at Your Service: October 2012
- Library Open to Madison Law Students
- ▼ October (10)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)