The Wisconsin State Law Library, Milwaukee Legal Resource Center, and Dane County Legal Resource Center will be closed on Monday, December 24th and Tuesday, December 25th for state holidays. We will respond to questions and requests on Wednesday, December 26th.
To submit a question to the Wisconsin State Law Library while we are closed, you may call us at 608-267-9696 or Ask a Librarian online.
All three libraries will also be closed for the Monday, December 31st and Tuesday, January 1st state holidays.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Libraries Closed: Dec. 31 and Jan. 1
- WSLL Recommends: The Law of Computer Technology
- Dane County Legal Resource Center Closed Friday, D...
- Madison Libraries Closed Due to Snow
- Dane County Legal Resource Center Closed Thurs. De...
- Libraries Closed: December 24 & 25
- Shopping Guides from the FTC
- 2011-2012 Wisconsin Statutes Availability & Purcha...
- WSLL at Your Service: December 2012
- Toys for Tots Donation Deadline this Thursday
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)