Due to weather conditions, the Wisconsin State Law Library and Dane County Legal Resource Center are closed on Thursday, December 20th.
According to a weather statement on wicourts.gov, all Madison-based court administrative offices and the Dane County Courthouse will also be closed on Thursday.
The Milwaukee Legal Resource Center is currently scheduled to be open. Watch this site, our Facebook page, or our Google+ page for further updates.
We will respond to questions and requests on Friday, December 21st.
To submit a question to the Wisconsin State Law Library while we are closed, you may call us at 608-267-9696 or Ask a Librarian online.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Libraries Closed: Dec. 31 and Jan. 1
- WSLL Recommends: The Law of Computer Technology
- Dane County Legal Resource Center Closed Friday, D...
- Madison Libraries Closed Due to Snow
- Dane County Legal Resource Center Closed Thurs. De...
- Libraries Closed: December 24 & 25
- Shopping Guides from the FTC
- 2011-2012 Wisconsin Statutes Availability & Purcha...
- WSLL at Your Service: December 2012
- Toys for Tots Donation Deadline this Thursday
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)