Effective December 1, 2015 official bankruptcy forms in use by U.S. Courts were replaced with revised, reformatted, and renumbered forms.
The Eastern District court website has a PDF file of all the revised forms and an attorney implementation guide. The Western District court website has a guide for attorneys about changes on the form and schedules.
We have several books in our collection about bankruptcy. One of these resources published by the National Consumer Law Center gives us access right now to brand new sample forms for a Chapter 7 case. Ask a librarian for help accessing these newly updated sample forms.
- ► 2016 (95)
- Libraries Closed December 31 and January 1
- WSLL Recommends: Uber, Lyft & Rideshare Resources
- Libraries Closed December 24 and 25
- Winter Class Schedule
- Dane County Law Library Closed Today, 11-1 pm
- Donate Mittens, Gloves, Hats, Scarves
- Congratulations, Lynne Gehrke!
- New Bankruptcy Forms
- WSLL at Your Service: December 2015
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)