annual open house and bring some mittens, gloves, or scarves to donate to the Community Action Coalition. We're collecting donations through the middle of January, so come on by - even if you can't make it to our open house.
This is also a great time of year to renew or sign up for your After Hours subscription. The subscription runs through the calendar year so subscribing early actually saves you money.
Also in this newsletter we tell you about big changes with the new American Law Reports (ALR) series, give you tips for managing passwords, and tell you more about our Prose & Cons fiction and movie collection. Read the whole newsletter on our website.
- ► 2016 (95)
- Libraries Closed December 31 and January 1
- WSLL Recommends: Uber, Lyft & Rideshare Resources
- Libraries Closed December 24 and 25
- Winter Class Schedule
- Dane County Law Library Closed Today, 11-1 pm
- Donate Mittens, Gloves, Hats, Scarves
- Congratulations, Lynne Gehrke!
- New Bankruptcy Forms
- WSLL at Your Service: December 2015
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)