Our latest free CLE program covers current and proposed laws and regulations about drones. Get a comprehensive overview of state and federal drone laws and regulations for hobbyists, commercial drone operators, and government entities such as police and fire departments.
This lecture-style class will take place in the Rare Book Room at the Wisconsin State Law Library on Thursday, March 10 from noon to 1 p.m.
Sign up for the class online or call Tammy Keller at 608-261-7553 to register. Registration is limited to 25 attendees.
- Vote on April 5
- New Classes in April
- BadgerLink Scheduled Maintenance
- Selling Your House: a WSLL Recommends Guide
- National Library Week 2016: Libraries Transform
- New Classes for April
- Free Drone Law Class Tomorrow!
- Free Upcoming eFiling Training in Madison
- Database and After Hours Interruptions March 13th
- WSLL at Your Service: March 2016
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)