We discovered this morning that some emails sent to us through our email form located at http://wilawlibrary.gov/services/ask.html did not get through to our inbox. Affected emails were sent between Wednesday and Friday morning.
If you have not heard back from a librarian yet about your question, please contact us again. You can fill out our email form online (it's now working), send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 608-267-9696.
We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to helping you soon.
- Final eFiling Order Issued
- Law Day in Dane County
- WSLL Recommends: Advising the Elderly Client
- BadgerLink Scheduled Maintenance
- Top 5 Ways the Library Makes Your Life Greener
- Catalog and Database Scheduled Maintenance
- Crossword Puzzle Answers
- Libraries Transform: Week Three
- Email Problems This Week
- Crossword Puzzle Contest
- Libraries Transform: Week Two
- WSLL at Your Service: April 2016
- Are Ballot Photos Okay?
- Libraries Transform: Week One
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)