|Astronaut Scott Kelly posted this amazing photo of the Perseid meteor shower from space last August.|
Photo from NASA archive.
- Asteroids and Comets: U.S. and International Law and the Lowest-Probability, Highest Consequence Risk, Gerrard, Michael B. , Barber, Anna W. 6 N.Y.U. Envtl. L.J. 4 (1997-1998)
- Developing a Law of Asteroids: Constants, Variables, and Alternatives, Roth, Samuel. 54 Colum. J. Transnat'l L. 827 (2015-2016)
- These aren't the asteroids you're looking for: classifying asteroids in space as chattels, not land.. Tingkang, Andrew. 35 Seattle U. L. Rev. 559 (2011-2012)
- Mining the Final Frontier: Keeping Earth's Asteroid Mining Ventures from Becoming the Next Gold Rush, Feinman, Matthew 14 Pitt. J. Tech. L. & Pol'y 202 (2013-2014)
- Planetary Defense: The Legality of Global Survival, Kunich, John C. 41 A.F. L. Rev. 119 (1997)
- When Wishing on a Star Just Won't Do: The Legal Basis for International Cooperation in the Mitigation of Asteroid Impacts and Similar Transboundary Disasters, Seamone, Evan R. 87 Iowa L. Rev. 1091 (2001-2002)