May 3, 2012
Appointment of Wisconsin State Law Librarian
Julie's extensive professional experiences include serving as Law Library Consultant in Nigeria and Serbia for the National Center for State Courts and various Chair and Committee assignments in the Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin and the American Association of Law Librarians.
She is also a member of the United States Navy - Reserves Component, has served in active military service in Iraq in 2009-2010, and is certified as Legalman through the Naval Justice School.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Space Still Available in June Class
- Libraries Closed: Monday, May 28th
- WSLL Recommends: Sexual Orientation and the Law
- New Look On WSLL Public Computers
- Happy Anniversary, WisconsinEye!
- Upcoming Classes for May and June
- Appointment of Wisconsin State Law Librarian
- Celebrating Law Day
- Choose Privacy Week: May 1-7
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)