Researching Wisconsin Legislative History: Sources and Strategies
Thursday, June 21, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
"I need the legislative history of a Wisconsin statute. Where do I start? What do I do?" In this class, participants will identify and locate the primary sources of law used to research Wisconsin legislative history, navigate the online Wisconsin legislative drafting files, and learn the step by step approach to this kind of research - along with a few timesaving tips. $70. 2 CLE credits applied for.
May 29, 2012
Space Still Available in June Class
online or print a registration form.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Space Still Available in June Class
- Libraries Closed: Monday, May 28th
- WSLL Recommends: Sexual Orientation and the Law
- New Look On WSLL Public Computers
- Happy Anniversary, WisconsinEye!
- Upcoming Classes for May and June
- Appointment of Wisconsin State Law Librarian
- Celebrating Law Day
- Choose Privacy Week: May 1-7
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)