The Wisconsin State Law Library, Milwaukee Legal Resource Center, and Dane County Legal Resource Center will be closed on Monday, May 28th in observance of Memorial Day.
To submit a question to the Wisconsin State Law Library while we are closed, you may call us at 608-267-9696 or Ask a Librarian online.
We will respond to questions and requests on Tuesday, May 29th.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (73)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Space Still Available in June Class
- Libraries Closed: Monday, May 28th
- WSLL Recommends: Sexual Orientation and the Law
- New Look On WSLL Public Computers
- Happy Anniversary, WisconsinEye!
- Upcoming Classes for May and June
- Appointment of Wisconsin State Law Librarian
- Celebrating Law Day
- Choose Privacy Week: May 1-7
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)