The Wisconsin State Law Library, Milwaukee Legal Resource Center, and Dane County Legal Resource Center will be closed on Monday, January 20th for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
To submit a question to the Wisconsin State Law Library while we are closed, you may call us at 608-267-9696 or Ask a Librarian online.
We will respond to questions and requests on Tuesday, January 21st.
- ► 2016 (95)
- ► 2015 (71)
- MLRC Closed on Tuesday, January 28
- WSLL Recommends: Corporate Practice Series
- Spring Classes at WSLL
- Libraries Closed on Monday, January 20th
- What To Do When Your Identity Gets Stolen
- Forget the Phonies: Avoid Identity Theft
- Avoid Becoming a Tax Fraud Victim
- National Tax Identity Theft Awareness Week
- Library Account and Database Maintenance
- WSLL at Your Service: January 2014
- New Year Headline Roundup
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (72)
- ► 2010 (69)