The portfolios include checklists, forms, regulatory filings, agreements, and relevant statutes to make the practitioner's job easier.
How do you find a portfolio on your topic?
You can keyword search the library's catalog.
Or if you're in the library, you can use the detailed index, the classification guide, or page through the newsletter BNA's corporate counsel weekly for current developments.
To highlight the range of topics, we've listed some the most heavily used titles below:
- Regulation of corporate political activity, no.16-6th
- Attorney-client privilege and work-product doctrine: corporate applications no.22-4th
- The environmental impact statement process, no.27-2nd
- Trade associations and the antitrust laws, no.32-3rd
- Trade secrets: protection and remedies, no. 43-3rd
- Choice of entity: legal considerations of selection, no.50-4th
- ESOPS in corporate transactions, no.62-3rd
- Stock options and other equity-based compensation arrangements, no. 75
- Records retention for enterprise knowledge management, no.86